2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
Are you in the market for an SUV that delivers strong performance, stunning good looks, and endless efficiency? If so, the new Chevy Equinox offers a match for every item on your wishlist. The Chevy Equinox fuel economy reaches a sedan-like 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with its base-level engine, ensuring that your Fort Collins commute time won’t be spent at the gas pump. Explore the various Chevrolet Equinox mpg ratings by configuration and more with Tyrrell Auto Centers below!
2022 Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy Details
For 2022, the Chevy Equinox streamlines the options under the hood by serving up an incredible 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine on all configurations. While the engine won’t impact your Chevrolet Equinox mpg, the various drivetrains will. Depending on whether you select FWD or AWD, your Chevy Equinox gas mileage will vary slightly. Examine the Chevy Equinox fuel economy breakdown here:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
2022 Chevy Equinox Engine Performance
Along with delivering thrifty Chevrolet Equinox mpg ratings, the Turbo-powered engine offers outstanding performance output for your Greeley travels:
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Maximum Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
Not only will you be able to enjoy efficient and cost-effective performance thanks to the Chevy Equinox gas mileage, but the towing capacity will also enable you to haul your adventure gear on your next Laramie journey!
Fuel-Saving Features of the Equinox
While the balanced engine capabilities of the Equinox certainly form the foundation of its efficiency, this model also sports a number of fuel-saving features to help you save:
- Automatic Stop/Start: When you come to a complete stop with your foot securely on the brake pedal, under certain conditions, the Equinox will automatically shut off its engine to preserve fuel. As soon as you remove your foot from the brake, the Equinox will instantly restart. With this feature engaged, you can save a tremendous amount of fuel on daily commutes and weekend road trips. Should you ever wish to turn off this feature, you can simply toggle the switch!
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Did you know that when your tires are low on air, it can diminish your fuel economy? The Equinox offers TPMS standard, ensuring that you’re alerted right away when your tire pressure is off. This way, you’ll be able to travel with peace of mind, knowing your performance is at its peak.
Discover the Chevy Equinox With Tyrrell Auto Centers!
Ready to make the switch to superior driving experiences? When you upgrade with the 2022 Chevy Equinox, you’ll be able to relish in a myriad of advanced amenities. From efficient mpg ratings to advanced systems like the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system and Teen Driver technology, every drive in an Equinox is a joy ride. Looking for a more agile 2022 model? Explore the Honda Civic trims today! Explore our new vehicle specials to secure incredible savings, and be sure to contact us with any questions!
Learn More at Tyrrell Auto Centers
The 2022 Honda Civic is one of the hottest vehicles on the Cheyenne streets, and for good reason. It’s completely redesigned for the 2022 model year, and it leads its class in a variety of ways, such as safety and technology features, upgrades, and price. Let’s take a look at the various Honda Civic trim…
When properly equipped, the 2021 Chevy Silverado 1500 towing capacity reaches 13,300 pounds. Along with that, the Silverado 1500 payload capacity tops out at 2,280 pounds, so you know that you’ll have more than enough muscle to take on the Greeley job site. With the hydroformed, boxed high-strength steel frame, and a slew of towing…
Are you in the market for an SUV that delivers strong performance, stunning good looks, and endless efficiency? If so, the new Chevy Equinox offers a match for every item on your wishlist. The Chevy Equinox fuel economy reaches a sedan-like 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with its base-level engine, ensuring that your Fort Collins…