2021 Honda Pilot MPG
If you’re on the hunt for a spacious new SUV that won’t bust your budget at the gas station, the new Honda Pilot is the right model for you. When you get inside this comfortable SUV, you’ll quickly feel right at home. Better yet, the Honda Pilot fuel economy figures will only add to that level of comfort, as you save time and money by reducing fuel stops. Not only will the excellent Honda Pilot mpg ratings keep you on the road longer, but the incredible amenities will help you truly enjoy the ride. Learn more about the 2021 Honda Pilot fuel economy specs with our team below!
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
The excellent Honda Pilot fuel stats are backed by a formidable 3.5L V6 engine that generates a muscular 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. This powerful yet refined system is paired with a massive 19.5-gallon fuel tank, so you can take on cross-country road trips without planning your trip around where the next gas station is located. Take a closer look at how the 2021 Honda Pilot mpg ratings break down here:
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: 2WD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Elite, and Black Edition: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Innovative Technology Features
To go along with the strong performance specs and fuel economy ratings, the Honda Pilot also offers a variety of technologically advanced features to make every commute from Greeley to Laramie more comfortable and convenient. Some of the standard tech features you’ll find on the Honda Pilot LX include:
- HondaLink – Whether you’re in the car or not, you can stay in the loop with your model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more.
- Eco Assist System – This feature will help you stay informed on the status of your fuel consumption and will help you improve efficiency overall.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – This system offers better handling through all road conditions.
Trade-Up to a Fuel Efficient Pilot at Tyrrell Auto Centers
Now that you’ve had the chance to study the Honda Pilot mpg figures online, the time is right to test drive this efficient SUV for yourself. When you visit our Honda dealership, our expert team can help you quickly trade-in your car near Fort Collins and upgrade with a new Honda with ease. No matter which one of our Tyrrell Auto Centers locations you visit, you’ll find attentive service and fair prices. Contact us today to learn more about the 2021 Honda Pilot.