2021 Honda Pilot Interior Features
If you’re on the hunt for an SUV that offers advanced technology and rugged specs, the 2021 Honda Pilot is the model for you. This SUV is built to impress, both inside and out. When you take to the Fort Collins streets in this model, the exterior Honda Pilot design will be sure to turn heads. Perhaps even more exciting is the advanced array of interior features.
The new Honda Pilot interior is built to surround you and your passengers in total comfort. Learn more about what this model offers in terms of specs, features, and amenities through our 2021 Honda Pilot interior guide below!
Honda Pilot Design: Interior Technology and Safety Features
The range of interior technology features spread throughout the cabin of the latest Honda Pilot help make every Greeley commute more enjoyable. Full smartphone integration through Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ will help you stay in the loop with all of your infotainment favorites. What’s more, the Honda Sensing® safety suite will provide you with peace of mind as you traverse the Laramie streets. Explore standard technology and driver-assistive features found in the Honda Pilot LX here:
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
Honda Pilot Design: Passenger and Cargo Space
While the new Honda Pilot is certainly going to add a pop of style to your driveway, this SUV is far from a simple show pony. If you’re shopping for a new SUV, you likely need additional seating, storage, and power. The 2021 Honda Pilot design checks all of these boxes and more, offering 8-passenger seating and adjustable cargo configurations.
The hands-free access power tailgate, cargo bin divider, and customizable 60/40 split 2nd and 3rd-row seats make moving your gear a breeze. Discover the 2021 Honda Pilot interior dimensions on the LX trim below:
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.1 inches / 40.2 inches / 38.9 inches
- Legroom (front/middle/rear): 40.9 inches / 38.4 inches / 31.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (front/middle/rear): 62 inches / 62 inches / 57.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/middle/rear): 59.1 inches / 57.3 inches / 44.6 inches
- Cargo Space (behind 3rd row): 16.5 cubic feet (seats upright) / 18.5 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 2nd-row): 46.8 cubic feet (seats upright) / 55.9 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 1st row): 83.9 cubic feet (seats upright) / 109 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Passenger Volume: 152.9 cubic feet
Find Your New Honda Pilot for Sale at Tyrrell Auto Centers
Now that you’ve had the chance to read about the 2021 Honda Pilot interior, the time is right to visit our Honda dealership for a test drive. We carry a robust selection of new and used models so you can find the perfect SUV for your budget and lifestyle. If you’re ready to get the ball rolling on your upgrade, apply for financing now! Get in touch with us today if you have any lingering questions about the 2021 Honda Pilot.
More from Tyrrell Auto Centers
If you’re looking for a stylish sedan that can help you save big at the gas pump you might wonder, “Is the Honda Civic fuel efficient?” The entry-level Honda Civic Sedan LX with a CVT produces a fuel economy rating of 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*. With such strong mpg specs, each commute from Fort Collins…
If you love an outdoor adventure in your Ford F-150, there’s nothing like Ford F-150 lift kits and F-150 leveling kits to tackle the great outdoors – but which is right for you in Fort Collins? While both options elevate your Ford’s handling and abilities, they have different advantages between them. Let’s take a look at…
If you’re on the hunt for an SUV that offers advanced technology and rugged specs, the 2021 Honda Pilot is the model for you. This SUV is built to impress, both inside and out. When you take to the Fort Collins streets in this model, the exterior Honda Pilot design will be sure to turn…