2021 Honda Pilot Interior Features
If you’re on the hunt for an SUV that offers advanced technology and rugged specs, the 2021 Honda Pilot is the model for you. This SUV is built to impress, both inside and out. When you take to the Fort Collins streets in this model, the exterior Honda Pilot design will be sure to turn heads. Perhaps even more exciting is the advanced array of interior features.
The new Honda Pilot interior is built to surround you and your passengers in total comfort. Learn more about what this model offers in terms of specs, features, and amenities through our 2021 Honda Pilot interior guide below!
Honda Pilot Design: Interior Technology and Safety Features
The range of interior technology features spread throughout the cabin of the latest Honda Pilot help make every Greeley commute more enjoyable. Full smartphone integration through Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ will help you stay in the loop with all of your infotainment favorites. What’s more, the Honda Sensing® safety suite will provide you with peace of mind as you traverse the Laramie streets. Explore standard technology and driver-assistive features found in the Honda Pilot LX here:
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
Honda Pilot Design: Passenger and Cargo Space
While the new Honda Pilot is certainly going to add a pop of style to your driveway, this SUV is far from a simple show pony. If you’re shopping for a new SUV, you likely need additional seating, storage, and power. The 2021 Honda Pilot design checks all of these boxes and more, offering 8-passenger seating and adjustable cargo configurations.
The hands-free access power tailgate, cargo bin divider, and customizable 60/40 split 2nd and 3rd-row seats make moving your gear a breeze. Discover the 2021 Honda Pilot interior dimensions on the LX trim below:
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.1 inches / 40.2 inches / 38.9 inches
- Legroom (front/middle/rear): 40.9 inches / 38.4 inches / 31.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (front/middle/rear): 62 inches / 62 inches / 57.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/middle/rear): 59.1 inches / 57.3 inches / 44.6 inches
- Cargo Space (behind 3rd row): 16.5 cubic feet (seats upright) / 18.5 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 2nd-row): 46.8 cubic feet (seats upright) / 55.9 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 1st row): 83.9 cubic feet (seats upright) / 109 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Passenger Volume: 152.9 cubic feet
Find Your New Honda Pilot for Sale at Tyrrell Auto Centers
Now that you’ve had the chance to read about the 2021 Honda Pilot interior, the time is right to visit our Honda dealership for a test drive. We carry a robust selection of new and used models so you can find the perfect SUV for your budget and lifestyle. If you’re ready to get the ball rolling on your upgrade, apply for financing now! Get in touch with us today if you have any lingering questions about the 2021 Honda Pilot.
More from Tyrrell Auto Centers
The 2022 Honda Civic is one of the hottest vehicles on the Cheyenne streets, and for good reason. It’s completely redesigned for the 2022 model year, and it leads its class in a variety of ways, such as safety and technology features, upgrades, and price. Let’s take a look at the various Honda Civic trim…
When properly equipped, the 2021 Chevy Silverado 1500 towing capacity reaches 13,300 pounds. Along with that, the Silverado 1500 payload capacity tops out at 2,280 pounds, so you know that you’ll have more than enough muscle to take on the Greeley job site. With the hydroformed, boxed high-strength steel frame, and a slew of towing…
Are you in the market for an SUV that delivers strong performance, stunning good looks, and endless efficiency? If so, the new Chevy Equinox offers a match for every item on your wishlist. The Chevy Equinox fuel economy reaches a sedan-like 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with its base-level engine, ensuring that your Fort Collins…